Cookies for Emma



I made this platter of cookies for the silent auction at an annual fundraiser event called, "Emma's Bayou Bash." If you don't know Emma's story, you can read about it here. Though I never got the chance to meet little Emma, her life and legacy continue to touch my heart time and time again. Perhaps even more I am touched by her family's bravery and unwavering faith in Jesus Christ through all of Emma's struggles and even after she passed away. Christy -- Thank you for being such a beautiful picture of what a momma should be, and thank you for letting me participate in this year's silent auction!

6 comments:

  1. we won the cookies at the benefit and they are absolutely delicious! we shared them with family yesterday and everyone agreed. thank you so much!

    holly st. john

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the cookies! And thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im interested in buy 2 docens for my daughter 1rs birthday in 2 months do you deliver to new jersey? how much is going to cost?

      Delete
  3. I just now saw this post! I thought the cookies were gorgeous, and I am so honored you wanted to participate in Emma's Bayou Bash. Thank you for your kind words. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda! How do I get in contact with you. I'd like to place an order for the zebra print cookies for my god-daughter's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You can email me at amandasmoke@gmail.com. I'm not shipping my cookies right now, but I'd be glad to fill any local (Baytown/Houston area) orders!
      Thanks,
      Amanda

      Delete