Let's Rodeo!


Here in Houston, we take our rodeo pretty seriously. But you just have to smile when you see these cute little pony cookies I made for a rodeo party at my daughter's preschool! I got the idea from one of my favorite websites, Bake at 350. These cookies are terrific for rodeo parties, but they would be a cute addition to any barnyard-themed birthday party or a Kentucky Derby-themed brunch. Change the colors to pink, blue and purple, and you have the perfect confection for your little girl's My Little Pony party! These cookies start at just $1 per cookie with a minimum order of one dozen cookies. Giddy up!

2 comments:

  1. Manda,
    When you said that they can be different colors I thought it would be cute too for a Wizard of Oz party, you know, "Horse of a Different Color".
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Jess! I love it ... I also thought about maybe doing carousel horses or zebras.

    ReplyDelete